My first Blog post!
Excited to write something and put it out in cyberspace that is over 140 characters long!
Giving a shout out to my friend Jeni, because she inspired me, and led me the way to blogspot!
Not sure what I am going to write about. Probably just a bunch of totally random thoughts that enter my mind, and cause occasional obsessions.
So, I going to end this post with a quote. Because I can't figure out how to put quotes up on this bloggie thing...but its one of my all time favorite quotes.
“The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the
crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no
one has ever been before.”
- Albert Einstein
That is me. I walk alone and find myself in very strange places, indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment